The Company has sought opportunities in other fields and in 2004 ventured into developing medical centres, serviced apartments and offices. The Board had set a target to increase its residential portfolio to 200 units, this has now been exceeded.
A total approximate GDV Trading activity to date.
Since our inception we have…
- Completed agreements to provide commercial space to Institutions such as the NHS, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Carpetright, British Heart Foundation, KFC, Lidl, Costa Coffee & Poundland.
- Developed quality residential accommodation which it has retained within its portfolio.
- Acquired office premises to convert under permitted development into high quality residential apartments for letting.
- With net assets of over £200 million, Ganco is one of the largest private property owners in South London.
- Acquired and currently manages on behalf of its overseas clients a commercial property portfolio valued in excess of £100 million with a current rent roll of £10 million per annum.